Hotel & Travel Information
Lisbon Marriott Hotel
Avenida dos Combatentes, 45
Lisbon 1600-042 Portugal
Phone: (351)(21) 723 5400
Discounted Room Rate: 189€ single/199€ double, includes breakfast
Discounted Room Rate Cut-off Date: 31
Please click here or call the hotel directly to reserve your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as a Cambridge Healthtech Institute conference attendee to receive
the discounted room rate with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space- and rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book
Why Stay at the Marriott Lisbon Hotel?
- Get Here Quickly - Located just minutes from Lisbon Airport, it's a quick trip in and out.
- Sleep a Little Later - As the conference takes place within the hotel, it's just a quick elevator ride to your session room.
- Energize - Enjoy a complimentary delicious breakfast, visit the gym, or swim in the pool (weather permitting).
- Be Productive - Complimentary Wi-Fi in all attendee guest rooms lets you get work done on YOUR time.
- Relax and Enjoy - Restaurants, shops and the historic sites of the beautiful city of Lisbon are just a taxi ride away.
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block at the conference hotel allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking
opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
HOTEL SCAM ALERT: It has come to our attention that some of our conference participants are being targeted in a hotel scam. We do not utilize any third party hotel booking services. If you are contacted by any company other than Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) or any of CII’s divisions (including Cambridge Healthtech Institute and Cambridge EnerTech) please do not do business with them. These companies may ask for advance payment, and should you contract with
them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or receive a refund, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
For more on what to see and do in Lisbon, click here.